fat (uncountable and countable; plural fats)
- (uncountable) A specialized animal tissue with a high oil content, used for long-term storage of energy.
- (countable) A refined substance chemically resembling the oils in animal fat.
- That part of an organization deemed wasteful.
- We need to trim the fat in this company
- (countable, obsolete) A large tub, cistern, or vessel; a vat.
- A person or animal that is overweight or obese.
- (carrying a larger than normal amount of fat): chubby, chunky, corpulent, lardy (slang) obese, overweight, plump, porky (slang), rotund, tubby, well-fed
- (thick): thick
- (bountiful): bountiful, prosperous
- (carrying a larger than normal amount of fat): [[lean]], [[skinny]], [[slim]], [[thin]]
3 letters in word "fat": A F T.
Anagrams of fat:
Words found within fat: